Tag Archive for "cellartracker"
Do you need to advertise wine or another luxury good, but you’re not sure you want to finance a complete campaign? The Palate Press Advertising Network is pleased to announce the first of its kind Time Share Ad Campaign. Buy one share in a campaign or buy all ten. As soon as the whole campaign is committed we will load load it and start it running. Each ad will run independently, so viewers will not know that you only purchased part of a campaign. Here’s how it works:
- Tell us how many shares you want to buy, from one to ten. Every share costs $30 and gets 2500 page views in a month.
- Tell us how when you want the ad to start, and where you want it to be viewed. We can geo-target by city, metro area, State, and country.
- Send *.gif, *.jpg, *.jpeg, or *.png graphics for at least two of our three standard ad sizes, 160×600, 728×90, and 300×250.
- Tell us where you want the ad to link.
- Tell your friends and associates about us, because the sooner we sell all ten shares, the sooner your ad will run.
The form to participate in a Palate Press Advertising Network Time Share campaign is below.
By purchased a share of advertising in The Palate Press Advertising Network, you will be seen on the broadest, deepest wine advertising network on the internet. Your advertisement will be seen on more than 100 different wine websites, including Palate Press: The online wine magazine, CellarTracker, Wine Berserkers, 1WineDude, The New York Cork Report, and more. The Palate Press Advertising Network serves more than four million ad spaces per month to over two million unique wine viewers. Our readers are educated, wealthy, and they love wine.
Read more about Time Share Ad Sales on The Palate Press Advertising Network. we look forward to working with you to create a successful campaign.
Each share costs $30 and guarantees 2500 impressions in a month. We will load each Time Share campaign once we sell ten shares. Each submission should include graphics for at least two of our three standard sizes, 160x600, 728x90, and 300x250, as a *.gif, *.jpg, *.jpeg, or *.png.